Small bed side table
- Dark brown dining table
Small Bed Side Table
- Any table designed to stand against a wall.
- A table placed at the side of a room or apart from the main table
- Small accent table used for display, which is usually placed either against a wall or aside from the principal table. (See table)
- Any table built with the intention of displaying only one side. Side table normally have one unfinished side that is meant to be placed against a wall or another piece of furniture. They are often semi-circular or rectangular in shape.
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- The time for sleeping
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
Small side table
This little side table came out very nice. I made it from an old paper skid from the print shop. One of the pressman ask if I could make a table from it. I gave it to him, and he is using it as a night stand by his bed.
Small bookshelf ($25), bed side-tables ($25 each/$40 pair)
The bookshelf matches the larger double-wide version below, and is from target. The bed-side table is also from target, and we have two of these for sale.
Related topics: tuscany console table duncan phyfe coffee table wooden picnic table plans light wood end tables curved coffee tables metal dining table bases glass and wood dining table diningroom table plans
Copyright © 6 FOOT FOLDING TABLE All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.